Thursday, August 18, 2011

Things that bothered me on the T over the last 15 hours

1. Leg crossers. Talk about rude! Why do these leg-crossers who have a seat feel the need to cross their legs, thereby taking up even more space with their legs sticking out into the middle of the standing area? I've been noticing this a lot lately. Sometimes I'm even straddling people's gross feet because they refuse to just let their feet rest on the floor. And the taller the person it is, the more their legs jet out into the standing area. Frackin' rude!

2. Tampons on the tracks. I saw this scene this morning at Wollaston. Wow.

3. Cigar smoking. This happened outside Wollaston entrance while I'm waiting to cross the street. Talk about rude. Who gets off a train and desperately needs to immediately smoke a cigar? That shnizz stinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment