Wednesday, June 29, 2011

"Get in on slamming the T"

Whilst standing on my tip-toes trying not to let my clean skin come in contact with anyone or anything else for 8 minutes in a crowded red line train that had come to a stop on the tilted tracks outside the JFK station this morning, I saw the following article in the Metro. Naturally, "slamming the T" is a growing past time for the Metro's readership! Thank you to my caring coworker, Katherine, for cutting the article out of her Metro and leaving it on my computer at work.



As annoying as it is to have to stop and hang out every now and then to let a rude, slow Ashmont train catch up outside JFK, I hate the T for stopping where the track is lopsided so everyone has to stand on tiptoes or at strange angles to avoid tipping over inside the train. When the train is crowded, that means everyone is tipping over and leaning on each other, and the aggravation is exacerbated by the incessant complaining, huffs and puffs and calls to their bosses complaining about being late. It's fracking irritating and gross!

No comments:

Post a Comment