Thursday, June 9, 2011

It's gonna be a hot, hot, hot...

It's gonna be a hot, hot, hot day... temps are expected to break the record and soar up close to 100 degrees. I love summer weather but the warmer it gets, the smellier and less tolerable the T gets.

Of course I get an overly crowded train at Wollaston in the morning and have a woman (who was wearing a sweater -- no joke) sniffling every 4-7 seconds. It's so annoying and I fear she has some tropical disease that I become instantly obsessed with counting the seconds between each sniffle. DAMN YOU IPOD FOR NOT BEING CHARGED THIS MORNING!! I won't get into much detail about the other chick behind me whose Metro was sticking in the back of my hair and kept giving me the willies.

We finally reach Downtown Crossing and the door is blocked by some strung out chick and a huge dude with a huge suitcase -- niether of them want to move and people start yelling at them. I do a little ninja jump around the suitcase and am freed from the serial sniffer and into the crowd bottlenecking the halls to the green and orange lines. As usual, people try to be annoying and cut around the lines, thereby slowing the herd.

No comments:

Post a Comment